712 De Haro Street
Perched on the highly desirable slope of Potrero Hill’s North Slope, this stunningly re-designed architectural Mid-Century home has views of the Downtown Skyline, two terraces and a back yard with fire-pit and a 30-foot high green wall. With it’s fabulous location close to the booming world-class tech hub of San Francisco’s SoMa, popular shopping and dining attractions along 18th Street, the showrooms and galleries of the Design Center, as well as easy freeway access to Silicon Valley and San Francisco International Airport, this wonderfully livable contemporary home is ideal for enjoying an urban lifestyle in one of the City’s most popular residential neighborhoods.
- Three bedrooms plus family room/ 4th bedroom, three baths, powder room, three decks, back yard and 1 car garage
- Originally built in 1951 as per City of San Francisco Tax Records
- Extensively renovated and expanded by the current owner
- The spacious and light filled open floor plan is highlighted by the living room with floor to ceiling East facing windows enjoys abundant natural light, stunning zebra wood flooring and a custom wall- mounted ethanol fireplace.
- A large gourmet chef’s kitchen features center island, striking Wenge-paneled cabinets and Jenn-Air double door fridge with freezer drawer, and Viking D3 oven, microwave, and 5-burner range with stainless hood.
- The dining area enjoys large glass double doors opening to the deck with BBQ for dining al fresco, and beautifully serene outlooks over the patio and the dramatic ~30’ high green wall.
- The chic powder room features under-the-vanity lighting
- An architecturally-designed ultra-modernistic floating glass and steel staircase connects the three levels of the home and floods the center of space with wonderful natural light.
- The large entertaining space/ family/ guest quarters features beautiful built-in white cabinetry/ bookshelves, a wine closet with Frigidaire wine cooler, attractive custom wall-mounted electric fireplace and a separate guest entrance
- This level also has a full slate bath with waterfall shower head and a large picture window looking out to the greenery, office alcove and access to garage
- The exquisitely landscaped backyard with chic wooden deck and fire pit features a dramatic and lush green wall extending over 30 feet at the rear of the property
- The luxuriously appointed master suite enjoys extra-tall ceilings in the bedroom, a beautifully designed bath with frosted glass walls and a terrace with views of the Downtown Skyline
- Two more bedrooms with skylights and built-out closets step out to the shared back deck and share a gorgeous bath with skylight
- A ladder from the back terrace goes to the roof which has beautiful panoramic views of the Downtown Skyline, City and Bay